Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jaxson 'Bogie' Ordered

RockyNomad

Familiar Face
I may have to make this hat my entry into fedoras. I wonder if there are any coupons coming out from Village Hat Shop.

RockyNomad

Familiar Face
Both of them look pretty nice to me. I ordered a Dobbs today on closeout. Street price is $150 to $175. Got it for $95. I don't think it is starter hat nor a starter brand but it came at a starter price. I like that concept. :)

Which Dobbs are you talking about and from where?

Tone

A-List Customer
lucas_fedora.jpg

in a sharp lookin' lid. HE makes THAT look GOOD!

:arated:

Very good decision for a well-suiting hat! Great choice for him, Mobile. It suits him very well; looks natural; and seems a part of him right off the bat. Well chosen!

m_luvsartdeco

One of the Regulars
I ordered the Jaxon 'Bogie' from The Village Hat Shop today. I really did want the Stetson Chatham, but couldn't justify the price for a first time hat novice. Maybe for my second hat next year.

This is my first fedora and I've been looking forward to a fur felt hat most of the year for wearing this season. I'll be losing the feather.

Should be here by the end of next week with any luck from UPS. I'll post a review after a day or two of wearing.

medium_JaxonBogart1.jpg

Is that what you are wearing in the photo? I bought my husband the Jaxon C-Crown Crushable a few years ago, but I'm looking for a new hat for him and have a hard time buying hats unless I see them on someone before...just to get a better idea of what it will look like :)

m_luvsartdeco

One of the Regulars
Here is the Jaxon I bought for my boy...

lucas_fedora.jpg

Well, I had my heart set on buying my husband a Stylemaster from Akubra but they have a 10-12 week delay on Hatshop website for the color I want. I'm glad I bumped into this thread...thank you for posting this photo, this hat looks really great! I bought my husband the Jaxon C-Crown Crushable and I really like it but he wants something sharper. I may end up getting this one though! What an adorable boy. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld