Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It’s a grey day

Lbxpdx

New in Town
I recently sold two leather jackets and I have a few more on the chopping block so I decided to swing by Langlitz on Friday. Hanging in their used rack was a super cool grey jacket that had a new lining. I thought it looked great and it fit nicely, but I figured I’d wait a few days to see if the desire would wane. I ended up driving down there yesterday after work to check it out again and today after work I decided to buy it. I love my black langiltz with a mouton collar, but I generally wear brown shoes and it kinda clashes. It’s my main motorcycle jacket, but it also my main jacket. I’m feeling the grey will be a great bike jacket and one that works will brown shoes. I haven’t seen too many grey langlitz. The photo isn’t the best for lighting, but it is similar to WWII German grey leathers.

IMG_6944.jpeg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Nice pick up there! Loved visiting Langlitz in summer of 2023, however my wallet is extremely thankful that I do not live close. It would be hard to keep funds around for sure. :)

Bennarion

Call Me a Cab
I recently sold two leather jackets and I have a few more on the chopping block so I decided to swing by Langlitz on Friday. Hanging in their used rack was a super cool grey jacket that had a new lining. I thought it looked great and it fit nicely, but I figured I’d wait a few days to see if the desire would wane. I ended up driving down there yesterday after work to check it out again and today after work I decided to buy it. I love my black langiltz with a mouton collar, but I generally wear brown shoes and it kinda clashes. It’s my main motorcycle jacket, but it also my main jacket. I’m feeling the grey will be a great bike jacket and one that works will brown shoes. I haven’t seen too many grey langlitz. The photo isn’t the best for lighting, but it is similar to WWII German grey leathers.

View attachment 649176
Great jacket. It fits perfectly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun