Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indiana Jones fedora

1911 Man

A-List Customer
Well now that the Mummy 3 is released, we have to wait for Art to recover to post pics of the hats he made for the films. Get better soon Art, even if you never post a pic of these hats. We want you well because we love you.

I only saw the first Mummy, and was not impressed, so I skipped the second. Knowing #3 has a work of Art somewhere in it, I might see it when it comes out on video.

Back on topic, I am a proud owner of an Adventurebilt hat, but strangely felt reluctant to wear it to IJ4 when I saw it opening night. I was glad, I was very disappointed by the film, although the hats looked great...

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
1911 Man said:
Well now that the Mummy 3 is released, we have to wait for Art to recover to post pics of the hats he made for the films. Get better soon Art, even if you never post a pic of these hats. We want you well because we love you.

I am in total agreement.:eusa_clap I want to see a picture of Arts hat before I go see it in the movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe