Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I think he looks like Jake Cutter "Stephen Collins) from "Tales of the Gold Monkey". I know I already mentioned the show but really I do.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

glamour-girl

One of the Regulars
MissHannah said:
Robert Mitchum?

n514104909_145628_2414.jpg

mitchhunk.jpg
montgomery clift ???

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
I can never get the Celebrity Collage to post in here. Am I missing something?

At any rate here's my pic. A bit of an odd duck, I'm afraid. I don't think I look like much of anyone. The Celebrity Collage Generator said I looked like Bette Davis, Kate Winslet and Drew Barrymore. I guess it's because we all have long noses, but i think that's where the similarity ends.

IMG_0359.jpg

LadyStardust

Practically Family
BeBopBaby said:
I can never get the Celebrity Collage to post in here. Am I missing something?

At any rate here's my pic. A bit of an odd duck, I'm afraid. I don't think I look like much of anyone. The Celebrity Collage Generator said I looked like Bette Davis, Kate Winslet and Drew Barrymore. I guess it's because we all have long noses, but i think that's where the similarity ends.

IMG_0359.jpg

I don't know, I really, really see a lot of Claudette Colbert! Big plus, in my opinion! :) :)

Midgetqueen

New in Town
Well... vintage celebrities, I dunno... but I've heard from more than one person that I look like Karen Allen circa Raiders of the Lost Ark. What do y'all think? Who do I look like?

lb2.jpg

lb1-1.jpg

lb3.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
ok, as much as i love the Marilyn comparisons i'd like something else. look at the face, not just the hair and do i look like anyone?

me at halloween, in a corset trying to make my ex boyfriend jealous

how much more real can you get

hornydevil.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe