Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hillside USA Horsehide Samples

I recall banned antihero hh121 was less than pleased with his Hillside hefty sack
IMG_3295.jpeg

Not too hard to see why. This was horsehide, allegedly.

01flhr

One of the Regulars
And I must say, from a pure wearing standpoint, the Hillside is the best, for me, for a true motorcycle riding jacket. Sleeves are longer, and much more room in the chest and shoulders. Maybe i could have gotten that room in custom Langlitz, but would have cost $1,000 more.
I have an otr langlitz cascade and a custom columbia, the custom started as a 50, but was let out some in the chest according to them. The columbia is spot on sizing for on the bike and the columbia could be if it had the adjustable sides. Anyway, i dont notice much, if any, difference in the upper parts of the jackets. The only thing you might possibly be missing with yours are the positioning of the arms in regards to where your arms reach for the bars, which im sure they could fix for not much money. Id recommend giving scott a ring and discuss it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymatmar