Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help Matt Deckard find his Emma Peel

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
She was always an easy pick up......Matt should have no problems there...:)

130.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:

The poor chap's been lucklessly looking since at least 2003 ... so please help him find his Emma Peel.

Breaking news: she was spotted at a private party looking cheerful...

"No, no wayyyyyyyyy! that was not me ... you have got the wrong person!!!! Totally wrong!!! Honest you have!!!!! " :eek: [ says Emma Peel]

008605197.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Who is Ms Bradley.

We are talking Emma Peel here! Are we not? Is this a now and then thread, a before and after thread? No it is not.? [huh] [angel]

(Don't do it Professor :p lol )

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
HadleyH said:
Is this a now and then thread, a before and after thread? No it is not.
I agree, Had. That's just mean spirited. And that's coming from a mean spirited guy!

Carlisle Blues

Hey..you Professor get off of Matt's cloud...[bad] (Listen to Hadly Put Mrs. Bradley in the Joan Collins thread.)

Now Matt has a quandary...what to do with not one "bound" Emma Peel but two "bound" Emma Peels...:D

TwoMrsPeelssceneboundinharnesstoget.jpg

..........and what to do with Mr. Peter Peel???????

Mysterious Mose

Practically Family
Carlisle Blues said:
..........and what to do with Mr. Peter Peel???????

From Wikipedia:

Emma Peel(...) appeared one last time in an episode of The New Avengers entitled "K is for Kill." She speaks briefly with Steed over the phone, and mentions in passing that her last name isn't Peel anymore, to which Steed replies "You'll always be Mrs. Peel to me."

Carlisle Blues

Mysterious Mose said:
From Wikipedia:

Emma Peel(...) appeared one last time in an episode of The New Avengers entitled "K is for Kill." She speaks briefly with Steed over the phone, and mentions in passing that her last name isn't Peel anymore, to which Steed replies "You'll always be Mrs. Peel to me."

"The Avengers" The Forget-Me-Knot (1968)

Emma Peel's final episode, "The Forget Me Knot", had already been filmed prior to the announcement that Diana Rigg would leave the series. After her announcement, fresh footage introducing trainee spy Tara King was filmed and these scenes spliced in with the existing footage shot for "The Forget Me Knot" in order to set up Steed's replacement partner. As she had already left the series, Rigg does not appear in this new footage - King's scenes only feature Patrick Macnee as Steed - however, Rigg did agree to return to film one brief scene where it is hurriedly explained that her husband Peter, a test pilot whose plane disappeared in the Amazon, had returned from being missing in the jungle and that Emma is returning to him. It is in this tag scene that the only meeting of Emma and Tara takes place (Emma advises that Steed prefers his tea stirred anti-clockwise), and is also the only time Steed calls Mrs. Peel "Emma". The actor who plays Emma Peel's husband in the episode "Forgot-Me Knot" is in fact Patrick Macnee himself (his face is never shown).

She now is on her way Matt....

avenger211237362815.jpg

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
Speaking of Emma Peel, it's surprising that the Avengers Emma Peel Megaset DVDs are out of print, at least in the US! The set's going for an average price of $300.00 on the secondary market! You'll find your Emma Peel, but it'll cost you...;)

51PPBW5KNTL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Got my copy new for $50.00 in January, 2009. Just before it went bye-bye.

Professor

A-List Customer
HadleyH said:
Who is Ms Bradley.

We are talking Emma Peel here!
That's Mrs. Adela Bradley, one in the same with Emma Peel, just a few years older and more sophisticated. ;)

"Adela Bradley doesn't mince words. And why should she? They are her greatest weapon against fools, cads, criminals...and ex-lovers."

Carlisle Blues

Professor said:
That's Mrs. Adela Bradley, one in the same with Emma Peel, just a few years older and more sophisticated. ;)

"Adela Bradley doesn't mince words. And why should she? They are her greatest weapon against fools, cads, criminals...and ex-lovers."

I do not believe Matt fits into the category of fools, cads, criminals...and ex-lovers. This is a courtship not a war zone lol lol lol ....and, he is still looking for his Emma Peel....

I do not think he wants a mama, I think he wants a sweetie....;)lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld