Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

I'm digging the southwestern theme, good color too. Works well with the hat.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Stretching the boundaries with the coat dh66, I like it you rogue.

cw3pa, Hawaiian in spirit. You look well armed for leisure.

Heading out to take the kids to a little street fair in our neighborhood this morning

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380385685032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380385685032.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 155

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Better weather in Bama than Wa dh66. I wore a watch cap and Helly Hansen hooded parka this morning. Flood warnings for the weekend here and looks like no joke. Enjoy your weekend look'n kool with the kids.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I'm good dh66, thanks. I'm lucky to live on high ground. Definitely duck weather though and many here will suffer flooding. Pretty much non stop all day and same forecast tomorrow.

Lando

Practically Family
10005313075_146d980995_c.jpg

It's been fluctuating here. Middle of the day though its staying well in the mid 70's which is just fine for me. It's definitely shifting though.

Granted, just to be stubborn, I'll probably post a pic here of me in the depth of winter shoveling snow in a hawaiian shirt and a panama lol.

That said, broke out another Hawaiian today and an Akubra Campdraft with a silverbelly felt band I pulled off another hat. I really don't like the self bands some of these western hats come with. I always pull them off and shift them around to get some two tone going.

Very nice. Like the colors on the surfer shirt, looks good with the color of the hat

Lotsahats

One Too Many
My daughter was trying to talk me into wearing Hawaiian shirts; I don't think I can pull it off with the same panache you all do. Looking good, gents!

Lando

Practically Family
It was Fall this morning. Then it rained. Then the sun came out and the temperature shot up to 82 degrees. So there I was, apple picking in the fall, in what felt like a typical humid summer day. Weather had been bizarre. At this rate, I don't know if we'll get a heat wave soon, or snow storm lol

Broke out another loud Hawaiian and my Bronco Sue 8x, a great basic hat for doing some work under the sun.

10106444534_cf2bc619a2_c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82