Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Mike, :D, yes, indeed, a Dackel in Germany! Your beauty Hat makes me blind.
I saw him from the backside, from the other side it is easier to recognize

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Crocket Ca today
232323232%7Ffp63548%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3553549%3A4634%3Bnu0mrj

i had this combo shown in what hat your wearing today thread last month..
Well im wearin it again Vintage Dobbs & Vintage Hawaiian..
I should have wore 1 of my Art Fawcett Hats since he had a Vintage Clothing Store here a long time ago..A good big place too. down the hill middle of the town..
Visiting Mom she likes the shirt.
Nice old town the C&H sugar plant is in the background & this town is the Gateway to the Delta:cool:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
This is my first summer wearing Hawaiian shirts.

I am enjoying my Columbia hawaiian styled shirt this morning in the humid warm temps. The Panama Bob hat is successfully keeping the sun from my face and neck. It has a 3" brim and I am thankfull for it today.

IMG0085-M.jpg

Sweating, but determined to enjoy a Sunday in Minnesota, Eric -

GHT

I'll Lock Up
DSCF5219.jpg

Very shady looking character at a burlesque/swingjive New Years Eve party, at the start of this year.
I make my own tropical shirts, but I just couldn't find the sort of material that would create the oomph
that is burlesque. And then someone gave me emma's name, from Dupenny. That talented lady, silk
screened the material, it was rather expensive, so I asked my very skilled dress making wife to design,
cut and make the shirt. Have to say, I am very pleased with it, although it's not the sort of attire to be
seen in elsewhere. Not unles you want to raise eyebrows, that is.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
SBG well it was 106 here last week i stayed inside , you look good there.:cool:

Mike, lol, Plenty VS to choose from but never enough, Hmmmm? is that why i went to his old town in Vintage,,,I got 2 on the Que coming up soon....lol

GHT not Hawaiian but with a great shirt like yours, Who Care's ! Love it ! Burlesque, Hula Girls Im a Fan.:cool:

Gracias Johnny J & Chepstow !
che

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld