Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

jpbales

Practically Family
it's snowing today

but I'll still play along ;)

me at Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield Park, here in Georgia, this past summer with two of our dogs, Ginger (the weeny) and Jack (the mutt).

JimmyHawaiianShirt.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
This shirt actually is Hawaiian camo...:D

3XFront.jpg

Do not even think of messing with me in a botanical garden...:D

Cheers,
JtL

Woodfluter

Practically Family
Greetings from sunny, tropical Atlanta GA.

JP, anyone can wear that combo in the summer; we're talking hardcore Georgia weather now. A snow day, rarest of events. Huge white flakes. Perfect for the Hawaiian shirt and fedora.

It is perhaps telling of the strangeness of our household that I was able to come up with this combo in under a minute, in earliest March. The Flamingos are resident year-round. A veritable flock.

I think Indycop has the inside track just because he's got a Jessica Rabbit shirt.

- Bill

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Woodfluter said:

Somewhat :eek:fftopic: but here goes:

Some friends of mine had pink yard flamingos and their next door neighbor buddies used to always joke with and at them about it. One night, the neighbors stole all the flamingos and spread around pink feathers everywhere from a boa they scored at a costume shop. In the morning the owners of the yard decorations saw a veritable scene of a massacre! :eek: lol

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
"Hawaiian shirts and fedoras": posting a photo on this thread satisfies all notice obligations under the Megan's law provisions of all 50 states. :p
The "secret hat society" cinches it. :p

jimmy the lid said:
Jessica to IC: "So, is that a surfboard on your shirt, or are you just happy to see me?" :eek::eek::D:D

Cheers,
JtL

jpbales

Practically Family
Woodfluter said:

JP, anyone can wear that combo in the summer; we're talking hardcore Georgia weather now. A snow day, rarest of events. Huge white flakes. Perfect for the Hawaiian shirt and fedora.

It is perhaps telling of the strangeness of our household that I was able to come up with this combo in under a minute, in earliest March. The Flamingos are resident year-round. A veritable flock.

I think Indycop has the inside track just because he's got a Jessica Rabbit shirt.

- Bill

hahahaha nice combo!

Maguire

Practically Family
I've worn Hawaiian shirts but frankly i'd never take a photo in one because they are loud and ridiculous looking. Its the kind of look you either have to take all the way and just run with, because if you don't you'll feel really awkward/out of place anytime you are in one.

Maguire

Practically Family
I guess so. I'm running on a high fever here so excuse my poor grammar- i tend to change tense and subject constantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld