Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

Chinaski

One Too Many
Goose. said:
Thank you JnC...has some blue in it if ya look close...so I could wear a grey lid too. Gotta be color coordinated ;)
It's one of my favorite shirts...well, I guess they all are depending on the day. Kind of like our hats, huh?

"Made in Hawaii" Hilo Hattie and my Capricorn...plus a bumper sticker from Rainbow Drive-In that I thought I'd post for Manny just to add to his love to hate gig :D
Couldn't find my "Lau Lau" sticker for Lincsong :(

517727344_KjA7p-L.jpg

Chuck, yep, good eye. That's a Buck 110NS Stainless Steel Damascus Ram Horn I ordered from the Buck Custom Shop. You can see a couple more of my collection here: http://mongoose.smugmug.com/photos/319863591_YywTC-L.jpg
http://mongoose.smugmug.com/photos/464049921_2poLd-L-1.jpg

Goose, you wear a lid well, and how are you going to fault a guy with so many damascus blades? Those are beauties! Nice collection. I have a Case damascus - I marvel at the blade and workmanship frequently.

Goose.

Practically Family
Chinaski said:
Goose, you wear a lid well, and how are you going to fault a guy with so many damascus blades? Those are beauties! Nice collection. I have a Case damascus - I marvel at the blade and workmanship frequently.
Thanks for the kind words Chinaski.
Thinking the Buck and Case Damascus Raindrop are from the same source...but don't know. Sure are beautiful indeed.
I have been eyeballing a Case Damascus Stockman or Congress for awhile now...but my money keeps PayPal'ing it's way to Australia :eek:

Chinaski

One Too Many
I believe I have a Case peanut, with two damascus blades and stag handle - I completely understand the competition for funds for the finer things in life. My Chief Financial Officer (Mrs. Chinaski) reminds me frequently.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Bart. I edited my post to give a bit more info on the shirt. It is one of my absolute favorites! :)

Cheers,
JtL

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
mannySpaghetti said:
You know, I was just thinking this morning if there was someway I could get some Lau-Lau shipped to me in Mass. I wonder if it would even be as good. I might try, if I can find someone that ships 'em.

I knew of a place in Kaimuki that used to. Can't think of it though.;)

Goose.

Practically Family
Chuck Bobuck said:
Great expression Colby Jack! Love the shirt and especially love the hat! :eusa_clap
Certainly reflective of "Aloha Friday"!!! No work 'till Monday...
Well, at least that's how the song goes.

And, today is "Lei Day" in Hawai'i (hated it as a kid. Had to dance and sing at school assembly :eek: :eek: )

Colby Jack, that grin made me smile...so, "thanks"!

Aloha CJ en brahs foh kine kick pics !

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Goose...It was a good day...Glad the smile could lighten your day!:D :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Carter...straw....hmmmm...I find my Panama to be just as warm (sometimes warmer) than felt...Though I will wear the PB again soon and take pics...:D

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
It's full-fledged aloha shirt season here in Florida lately so I'm just posting mine in the "What hat are you wearing today" thread. But I gotta' say I enjoy popping over here and seeing you guys. Good stuff!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe