Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats at Work - A Photo Thread

barrowjh

One Too Many

We had to take new pictures at work and of course the official picture is hatless, but the photographer was willing to take another for me and I just happened to be wearing a Resistol Beaver 100 that day, so this is the pic. I sized it down small to be an avatar for lync internal messaging but otherwise this pic serves no purpose. If I had prepared better I would have preferred to do this shot with a brim more like 2 5/8 in a western or do it with one of my full-weight fedoras with 2 1/2 in brim; this particular hat has a little more brim than I prefer at 3 1/2 in. I forgot to mention that I am an auditor, working for a utility.

Last edited:
guhehyby.jpg

Not my favorite hat by any stretch of the imagination, but I AM at work.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

argyle

New in Town
Excellent pic. I would think you might want more brim for that down-under sun.

A wider brim would certainly be better for sun protection 'hatophile. Unfortunately they get in the way too much. I've pretty well given away the wider brim use, even in every day/night hats, and always cut the brim down to 55mm and 45mm now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld