Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Easter to one and all!

Dan G said:
Happy Easter!! Don't those peeps have a shelf life of...forever??

Pretty close, with all the chemicals in 'em. Buy cases of those and Twinkies and you'll have all the food you could need for a lifetime post-COMWEC...:eek:

Wouldn't taste very good after a few years, but that's beside the point--at least it'd give you calories and energy...

Kimberly

Practically Family
Dan G said:
Happy Easter!! Don't those peeps have a shelf life of...forever??

Yes, and that's why I find them so scary!! lol. I don't like regular mashmellows though so I guess they are just not for me. I like jelly beans and chocolate bunnies though. :D

Adelaidey

One of the Regulars
"He is risen! He is risen indeed!"

Happy Easter all!!! Enjoy your time with your families, I won't be able to see mine this Easter :cry: ... its the first big holiday where I won't be with any of my family, so its got me a little down.

So kiss your families and appreciate the time you have with them! And eat lots of Cadbury eggs and Peeps!!! (or send the Peeps to me as well as Daisy!)

lindylady

A-List Customer
I can't wait to taste how it turns out. If all goes well, I'll make it for the next family gathering.

Happy Easter, everyone!

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
peeps is practically the only food i really miss as a vegetarian. :cry:

have a great day, everyone! rather than dressing up, i will be spending it in my "messy" clothes, moving into a new place!

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
I would also like to wish those who celebrate Easter - a happy one, and I hope that everyone in the northern hemisphere is enjoying their spring (despite the cold) and those in the southern hemisphere - enjoying their fall.

:)

Prien

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
from my favorite web comic...

it's 11:00AM and i've already made myself sick from chocolate!

and performed huge portions of Jesus Christ Superstar in my kitchen :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld