Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Funny, odd, or the most absurd ads you have ever seen....

:eeek:~~~~lollollol

3765315583_7cf6884bf4_o.jpg

Let me guess---another Marquis de Sade book. Practitioner of this manly art?! Reminds me of something someone would say in a Rocky Horror picture show. :p

TidiousTed

Practically Family
The Jayne Mansfield Hot Water Bottle is 22 inches long, and made of hard plastic molded into the shape of the famous actress and sex symbol. It was dreamt up by one of her promoters, during the height of her fame. At one point, there was even a proposal to do a life-size version, but the idea was eventually rejected as being too vulgar. It was a rare occasion of good judgment being exercised in the course of her career.
01745_hot2.jpg

TidiousTed

Practically Family
THE LIQUOR BOOK
Edited by:
Charles Austin Bates
Published by
The Charles Austin Bates Syndicate
NEW YORK

With advertising for:
J W Seywour & Co
C H edison & Co
&
I H Thomas

A book preaching all the advantages of drinking alcohol of any sort

page_0012.jpg

See the rest of the book here

TidiousTed

Practically Family
0014_kaboom.jpg

And here we have the perfect gift for the young terrorist. Lots of nice chemicals that can be mixed to see what blows up and what does not. Probably a smashing hit in Afghanistan if you parden the pun.

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Hello again everybody! I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while. Things have been a bit crazy on my end. I've had two "vintage weekends" in a row. So that meant a lot of running around town. I want to thank everybody that posted. I had a lot of good laughs at what everybody posted. I especially like the glow in the dark tie. I'm a sucker for those kinds of things. Hmmm....maybe I should buy the atomic kit so I can glow in the dark? Although, what what am I going to tell people? lol!

l-99kwtyaz6bhbtu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe