Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free Indycop's Hat

Should Indycopy get his hat before Christmas

• No- make him wait like the rest of us.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes- give the poor guy a break.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carter

I'll Lock Up
The thapeau muth thay beneath the tree! In the boxth! With wapping and a bow! Ith the theason for pathienth! Fa la la la la la la...

deelovely

Practically Family
indycop said:
EXACTLY!!! And I had to send my Adventurebilt off for the holidays so now I've got no awesome hat to keep me company through the holidays.:( so I guess I will just sit here alone, and sad, and just stare at all Deelovely's VINTAGE hats that I so diligently bid on just for her!:(
Hey.... wait just a minute![bad] If I recall correctly, you bid on the first one, maybe two, then I did ALL the rest of the bidding... cos I was hooked!! [huh] ;)

deelovely

Practically Family
Miss Neecerie said:
But how many amazing hats that you -can- wear do you have? ;)
Surely its enough to make it the now 3 lousy weeks in order to -have- that moment of glee on Christmas morning?
THANK YOU!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Your other poor hats, sitting there, forgotten and so sad...:(

Marty M.

Vendor
A win win.

If deelovely doesn't give Indycop his hat early, should she change her Lounge name to Lovelydee? And if she gives him his hat early (c'mon he's a nice guy), should she change her name to Lovelydeelovely (which is more correct anyway)?
Marty Mathis

metropd

One Too Many
Bravo for MARTY M.

Marty you are a genuinely great guy. I've noticed on the lounge when most people go "great hat" or "lookin' sharp" you go the extra mile with a very well thought out personal, sincere and compassionate responses and compliments. It speaks magnitudes about the person you are. Bravo for Marty M!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Sorry IC...

... You already know what yer getting....the missus might as well make you wait for it!!!:eek:

BTW: I only say that cuz that's what happening to me.... Misery loves company!!!:eusa_doh:

Our family has always done a Christmas Eve with Large family exchange, then close family on Christmas morning..... Working second shift.... this year at least I'll get to enjoy the morning!!

metropd

One Too Many
Well Indycop is proof with Deeloveley that nice guys may finish last but we finish with the best!!;)

Either get myself a suga moma (which I get quite a couple of offers) or wait, or do my best for another 5 years. Maybe I will settle for the first, I will get my share of Optimo fedoras a couple of mtm suits from Marty M and learn a few things while I'm at it.

deelovely

Practically Family
metropd said:
Marty you are a genuinely great guy. I've noticed on the lounge when most people go "great hat" or "lookin' sharp" you go the extra mile with a very well thought out personal, sincere and compassionate responses and compliments. It speaks magnitudes about the person you are. Bravo for Marty M!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I have noticed that as well and I second the Bravo! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld