Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free Indycop's Hat

Should Indycopy get his hat before Christmas

• No- make him wait like the rest of us.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes- give the poor guy a break.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bebop

Practically Family
If you know it's a hat and you even know what hat it is, what kind of Christmas gift is that? Christmas gifts are supposed to be surprises. Open it now and request a gift that will surprise you for Christmas. Better yet, open it now and don't let us see it until Christmas! lol

dostacos

Practically Family
deelovely open the box, remove the hat and rewrap the box.

Christmas morning he will open it up to find an empty box:D

THEN you can spring it on him and he won't be able to cheap lol

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Bebop said:
If you know it's a hat and you even know what hat it is, what kind of Christmas gift is that? Christmas gifts are supposed to be surprises. Open it now and request a gift that will surprise you for Christmas. Better yet, open it now and don't let us see it until Christmas! lol

True: But he doesn't know what the finished product looks like.
I also had Art make me a Christmas hat. I gave him specs on color, crown height, bash and brim width. But I only gave him a general idea of what I wanted as far as the ribbon treatment. Art wrote me that after going through many different ribbons he'd found what he felt was the perfect ribbon for my hat, he asked if I need him to send a picture or would I trust his judgment. So while I know what my hat is, it will still be a surprise. Indy also doesn't know how the finished product came together which is why he's anxious to open it. But the waiting and anticipation will make the hat that much more special for years to come.
Only 3 weeks to go.
Bob.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Bebop said:

I can do that!lol
by the way that is one good looking dog!:)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
cooncatbob said:
True: But he doesn't know what the finished product looks like.
I also had Art make me a Christmas hat. I gave him specs on color, crown height, bash and brim width. But I only gave him a general idea of what I wanted as far as the ribbon treatment. Art wrote me that after going through many different ribbons he'd found what he felt was the perfect ribbon for my hat, he asked if I need him to send a picture or would I trust his judgment. So while I know what my hat is, it will still be a surprise. Indy also doesn't know how the finished product came together which is why he's anxious to open it. But the waiting and anticipation will make the hat that much more special for years to come.
Only 3 weeks to go.
Bob.
All I know is I sent Art a huge pin and hoped he could use it. He had to really come up with a way to make this pin work it is so big. I just said, I favor the center dent on a couple of his models. So other than that I do not know if he went with the color he was thinking or if it has a bound brim or what. I do think Art had a personal bit in this one due to it's 9/11 theme. It will really be a total surprise since I have no idea what to expect!

Jerekson

One Too Many
Oh let the poor man have his hat, for Pete's sake!!! There's no need to make him wait, he's not a little kid any more!

carter

I'll Lock Up
A Fitting Substitute

WE PROUDLY PRESENT....

INDY COP'S CHRISTMAS FEDORA!

b013_12.JPG

Jovan

Suspended
You nutters have wasted my time for the last... time. Here I was, entering the thread thinking Indycop was giving away a hat. AND WHAT DO I GET? A debate on whether or not he should have his hat "freed" before Christmas. I have voted NO just to spite you.

Bah humbug!!! I quit the internet.

deelovely

Practically Family
Jerekson said:
Oh let the poor man have his hat, for Pete's sake!!! There's no need to make him wait, he's not a little kid any more!
:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: Yes there is a need to make him wait!! It is a CHRISTMAS gift.... it is for CHRISTMAS! That is the whole point!:rolleyes: ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe