Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

Raccoon is awful and dangerous to eat. The Coon may be rabid and the meat is greasey and gamey.

Hi

My Dad was born in 1919, and therefore grew up during the depression. He told me that the best wild game he has eaten was the groundhog that my step grandfather killed. They eat greens etc just like cattle. He also said that Raccoon wasn't a taste treat.

Later

Not mine, come on up and we'll go small game hunting!
Pretty sure this conversation just put ME on a few forbidden lists...

Stay away from my Console TV's lol!!!!!
Nothing from the 80's it is verboten... I would personally start a bonfire in the yard to get rid of the rubbish that came out of the 80's...

Agreed. I'm a meat and potatoes kinda guy.
I think so. My personal motto is "Salad is what food eats."

Yeah, when you figure in the gas for my guzzler, I'm probably better off just stopping at a Golden Arches near by lol

And for all you know you still might be getting that squirrel dinner when you order a Big Mac. :eeek:lol I remember that some years back it was alleged that Jack in a Box was using kangaroo meat in their burgers.

This is just me but I avoid Les Arcs D'Or like the plague. [huh]

Last edited:

Puzzicato

One Too Many
And for all you know you still might be getting that squirrel dinner when you order a Big Mac. :eeek:lol I remember that some years back it was alleged that Jack in a Box was using kangaroo meat in their burgers.

Roo burgers are delicious. Like the best beef! Or really good bison. My husband maintains that the best burgers he has ever had were at a place in Cape Town called Saul's, which later got shut down for using zebra meat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld