Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

No loss there!

and any rice rocket you can name. :p

I agree with this! We just had to replace the awnings on the doghouses on our cabin. My grandpa put them up years ago, and apparently used that real cheap pressed sawdust crapola. Junk.
Particle board in any form is definitely out of the question. When we had our garage completely rebuilt, our contractor showed up and saw the pile of chip board for the cladding and was furious. He lit into the lead carpenter with language I'd never heard him use before. The walls were clad with plywood!

Story

I'll Lock Up
I've got several woodchucks and deer I'd like to forbid from entering my yard. Forbid is the nice way to put it.

I've been told woodchuck soup is delicious... [huh] but still... it's woodchuck.

Woodchuck Cider is very good, but you have to have a strong stomach to put the woodchucks in an apple press.

Woodchucklogo.jpg

Pompidou

One Too Many
I'd love to eat one - any little rodent actually. I've always wondered what the little roasted rats you see in movies with medieval peasants would actually taste like. Being so lean, they must be tough and chewy, but that's not a problem. I love jerky. The only thing holding me back is killing and preparing. I don't have the stomach to actually hurt anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld