Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

shazzabanazza

Practically Family
Don't know about the maintenance......but I did have some great times rolling around naked with pretty girls on shag carpets back in the day :)..............and BTW, shag is back......at least that's what an interior designer told me a while back.

Ummm, thanks for sharing that :lol:

adouglasmhor

Familiar Face
^ Bingo lol

and no... it's not allowed in my house.

I actually want to try Turducken. I hear it's really good.

They sell it in a local chain of stores as 3 bird roast here - my mum and dad love it.
Now and again on a historical program on the telly here they will do a medieval version with several birds, swan, goose,duck,chicken,partridge,pheasant,quail etc.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I have semi-shag in my LR and DR because it was here when I bought the house.
My grandmother bought it back in the late 70's and it was the best Sears offered.
Obviously, it's just started to "unwind" in the past few years.
An older dog that lost "control" on occasion, and housebreaking 2 puppies over the past 2yrs, kept us from purchasing new carpet. Yeah shag is back but I think we may try something else.
We'll replace the den carpet too. Hey burnt orange and wood panels were the rage in the 80's, not so much now....:)
Not sure I want a triple bird btw, why not just cook all 3 on the grill and be done with it?

I have semi-shag in my LR and DR because it was here when I bought the house.
My grandmother bought it back in the late 70's and it was the best Sears offered.
Obviously, it's just started to "unwind" in the past few years.
An older dog that lost "control" on occasion, and housebreaking 2 puppies over the past 2yrs, kept us from purchasing new carpet. Yeah shag is back but I think we may try something else.
We'll replace the den carpet too. Hey burnt orange and wood panels were the rage in the 80's, not so much now....:)
Not sure I want a triple bird btw, why not just cook all 3 on the grill and be done with it?

Shag carpet makes me want to bring in the lawnmover and "fix it." :p

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
I've always found empty gin bottles to be "surplus to requirements". I also think that the glass they now make the bottles from, is quite porous, as the stuff keeps evaporating!

Danny O

Oh behave! :lol:

Yeah Baby!
aup1gb0b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe