Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
I tried on buying but the system does not allowed me to purchase it. It states "I can not buy for this seller" Do you happen to know why? I properly register but I have never purchased anything yet.

Friend loves this one. I am going to bid for him.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
IMG_1910.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4050286697...lWrPs7KTaa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

23 inch P2P on this cool suede jacket.

jchance

One of the Regulars
Last edited:

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
I tried on buying but the system does not allowed me to purchase it. It states "I can not buy for this seller" Do you happen to know why? I properly register but I have never purchased anything yet.
These jackets are on the Japan used market, you'd have to go through a proxy like Buyee or FromJapan to get them. Buyee had 10% off the past weekend. No worries, next time they run these promos (which is very often) I will post the exact link here.
This one is a bit diff because most of the GB xzips has the coin pocket and this one no coin pocket and hidden snaps. San Francisco jackets gets no love on the used market but great for buyers.

TartuWolf

One Too Many
Not sure if genuine but a 44 Vanson Maveric (pockets look weird) in tan leather for 350eu on Vinted:
https://www.vinted.fr/items/4564015494-giubbino-vanson-leathers
Same chick that was selling this one now has another one in the same size for 400eu haha.
And another one:
Asked her what's up - said that the store she was working in went out of business so I guess she got these at a very good price.

Last edited:

newtojackets

Practically Family
These jackets are on the Japan used market, you'd have to go through a proxy like Buyee or FromJapan to get them. Buyee had 10% off the past weekend. No worries, next time they run these promos (which is very often) I will post the exact link here.
This one is a bit diff because most of the GB xzips has the coin pocket and this one no coin pocket and hidden snaps. San Francisco jackets gets no love on the used market but great for buyers.
10% off their fees or the item price? Are these deals usually only on yahoo auctions or on mercari as well?

cbez

One Too Many
10% off their fees or the item price? Are these deals usually only on yahoo auctions or on mercari as well?
The fees are minimal. Like $2. I suspect they skim a little off the top in exchange rate and perhaps shipping markup.

Depends on the coupon. Fromjapan will do stuff like, 4,000 yen off 40000+ orders etc. They also do the occasional 5% off coupon. They recently extended these to yahoo auction prices as well.

They also run frequent sales of 5-10% off mercari, rakuten, and rakuma that stack.

On top of that they can attempt to negotiate up to 10% off for you, only on mercari and rakuma. So you can get 10 + 5 + 5% off or slightly more at times.

Biff42

A-List Customer
The fees are minimal. Like $2. I suspect they skim a little off the top in exchange rate and perhaps shipping markup.

Depends on the coupon. Fromjapan will do stuff like, 4,000 yen off 40000+ orders etc. They also do the occasional 5% off coupon. They recently extended these to yahoo auction prices as well.

They also run frequent sales of 5-10% off mercari, rakuten, and rakuma that stack.

On top of that they can attempt to negotiate up to 10% off for you, only on mercari and rakuma. So you can get 10 + 5 + 5% off or slightly more at times.
I just used From Japan as a proxy and I had no issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld