Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Warden

One Too Many
Yep I have to agree, but I think he must get his looks from his mother ;)

Thanks for posting

Harry

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here's a picture taken of my grandchildren this weekend. I couldn't believe my grandson actually liked wearing knickers! He wanted to wear that little outfit as his "Sunday clothes", and said it made him look like one of the "Little Rascal's".

DSC02982.jpg

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
Big Man said:
Here's a picture taken of my grandchildren this weekend. I couldn't believe my grandson actually liked wearing knickers! He...said it made him look like one of the "Little Rascal's".

And so it does, so it does! Now, you'll have to say whether it's true in any other sense :rolleyes:

And, at least in that photo: it looks like your other descendent is....rather less thrilled...Nice photo!

"Skeet"

Geiamama

One of the Regulars
I'm afraid that I'm not able to post pictures of Ryan, Kian, Deri, Tobi, Daniel or Charlie but here are the rest of my little tribe.

dadmatt.jpg

That's my father and my brother on holiday.

nicepictureofdylan.jpg

That's my boy Dylan.

DSC00024.jpg

And that's him with his friend about to get on the steam train.

sored.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

the_piggly_one.jpg

This is my one and only girl Sera. (She likes to wear my favourite scarf, which is very cute until I try to get it back, then she turns nasty!)

andy_smoking.jpg

Andy.jpg

Andythecow.jpg

This is my husband Andy. (I don't know why he's climbing on a large blue plastic cow. It was a stag holiday and I thought it was probably better not to know!)

Sorry about the sizes and the fact that some of them are on their sides. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a technophobe and all this is a bit new to me!

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Newest addition to the family ...

Here's the newest addition to the family. This is my new baby granddaughter, Mackenna. She was born just a little past noon today, and was 8.1 lbs and 21 3/4 inches.

DSC03367.jpg

And here is baby and Granddad ...

DSC03366.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
We had a new addition to our family over the weekend.

Lillian Su was born at 3:35 a.m., and weighed in at 6 pounds 12 ounces, 19 inches long. She's a sweet little thing that squeaks instead of crying. So very precious.

A few hours old:

lily.jpg

One day old:

lilysleeps.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe