Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Josephine

One Too Many
Very nice Nikki! My mother insisted that we take pictures outside, which of course means that the photographer has their back to the sun, so we're all squinty eyed. :p :rage:

nyx

One of the Regulars
ohairas said:
Cute Easter pics Faythe and Big Man!
Here's ours,
Nikki
2358290807_55d70c4ca7.jpg

2358346013_7def18d452_b.jpg

2353755182_631f687e92_m.jpg

He's definitely your child! I can see the remsemblance in his little pucker and cheeks :) Adorable!

drjones

A-List Customer
DblCoronaMS said:
Here is a shot of me, my wife Dawn and our son Tyler on vacation in the Smoky Mountains in November '07...

smokymountains2007in4.jpg

Me and T yesterday waiting for a Mardi Gras parade to pass...

1001498ka8.jpg

T at a local restaurant last night after the parade...

080127193019sh4.jpg

080127193213da9.jpg

And that's me and T in my avatar. That was taken on Father's Day 2007. The Panama was a Father's Day gift from Dawn.

Tyler just turned 8 on the 20th of January. I truly can't remember life before T.

I lived in the smokies for years growing up in the '80s. LOVED it. Still miss it.

DRJONES

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Family Event

Me and my Babies at my parents 40th Anniversary party
Emily in the brown satin is wearing her first vintage dress, I bought it on ebay and I am just too curvy for it. She was thrilled, and I was thrilled she was thrilled.
Caroline is also wearing one of my dresses as well.
2.jpg

And my Mr.
March08.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Barbie you all look gorgeous! Pretty frocks! Oh, the Mr. doesn't look gorgeous, but he does look dashing! ;)

Here's my baby, just turned 3. We had a Toy Story birthday for him. I think he likes Woody best. He's been sleeping with him ever since!
Nikki
2396108325_edea871417.jpg

olive bleu

One Too Many
I could have sworn i already posted here, but i guess not..this was taken Easter sunday a few years ago now , but still one of my favourites of my two little men, Jonah and Morgan :)

moandjoateaster.jpg
[/IMG]

olive bleu

One Too Many
ok.This is certainly NOT vintage, but my son just got a new haircut that he wanted to show off.He has a basketball tournament today and i guess the hope was that this would dazzle the opponentlol

morganshair.jpg

pretty faythe

One Too Many
The offspring in the pageant they were in a cpl of months ago. The theme was pirates, so we had to put together pirate outfits for the introductions.
pageant005.jpg

pageant016.jpg

the typical expression on my lil ones face "what?" lol,
pageant014.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe