Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

The room is nice. I had new tires put on my Cadillac car and wanted the old ones to put on my Caprice, since those ones are completely shot. All four fit in the trunk, plus a full-size spare lol

It was great for carrying everthing plus in college. Four intertubes, a keg, and a couple of ice chest plus four people fit easily for a day of tubing on the river.
:D

I haven't hit anything, either, but I'm very cautious. That passenger rear quarter can be hard to judge sometimes, and it seems that parking spots keep getting smaller.

They aren't that Big. I have driven mine for years and never hit a thing. Of course I don't have HUGE horns obstructing my view either. :p

He's down to 2900 on this one. He's come down about a thousand, if he comes down to where I can get it for 1500, I'm gonna take it. The leather looks a little worn, and it's not a d'Elegance. I just like the FI 5.7 and the digital gauges.

And you get what 40 more horses than I do? lol lol I saw a 90 on the list out here for about 6. Looks decent but I ain't paying that. :p

He's down to 2900 on this one. He's come down about a thousand, if he comes down to where I can get it for 1500, I'm gonna take it. The leather looks a little worn, and it's not a d'Elegance. I just like the FI 5.7 and the digital gauges.
Not too bad a price but I dislike the digital dash. Crazy things go wrong with it. Give me analog. You can just replace the gauge not tear apart the whole dash to find out a wire is frayed. lol lol

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
GM's digital dashes in the 80's and 90's will leave you stranded in space, with no idea what warp speed you are going, or how much plasma is left in the tank.

Yup, that's why I don't buy one of those. There's a nice '83 Coupe Deville for sale, but I'm afraid of that 4.1.
If you buy one of those, just figure replacing the engine into the cost. :p Cadillac replaced plenty of those engines---when they were still under warranty. The replacements are usually better thant he originals as they fixed problems as time went on but how do you tell? :p

I was figuring a higher cost, at replacement of engine/trans/rear end. Because I'd go to the 350 and that rear end can't handle it.

If you buy one of those, just figure replacing the engine into the cost. :p Cadillac replaced plenty of those engines---when they were still under warranty. The replacements are usually better thant he originals as they fixed problems as time went on but how do you tell? :p

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Guess we're stuck in the same boat.

On the subject of boats, I'm getting one of these when I move there.

2540505362_2740960eaf.jpg

Great way to keep the stereotype alive.

:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe