Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gosh, adopting a pet is almost as bad as trying to adopt a child! :p
HaHaHaHa (repeat a few times). An old friend of mine started on the road to adoption back in the late 1909's early 2000's. His youngest kid was 20, married, and had a kid, Jim still had the 4 bedroom house with pool to they started on the road to adopting a kid. After two or three years of paperwork, background checks and counseling his wife came home one day and said, "we just bought a restaurant, it's easier than adopting."

Gotta love this place.

Justin B

One Too Many
HaHaHaHa (repeat a few times). An old friend of mine started on the road to adoption back in the late 1909's early 2000's. His youngest kid was 20, married, and had a kid, Jim still had the 4 bedroom house with pool to they started on the road to adopting a kid. After two or three years of paperwork, background checks and counseling his wife came home one day and said, "we just bought a restaurant, it's easier than adopting."

Gotta love this place.

....But I don't want a resturaunt....

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

Even here in the Old West, Wichita KS, you have to have a fenced backyard in order to get a dog license. My neighbor's dog gets out all of the time anyway.

Later

Believe it or not...years ago when I put up my privacy fence ..the neighbors on each side of me became mad as hell. They claimed that I was closing them off. Two old ladies that almost wanted to fist fight over it. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82