Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

TidiousTed

Practically Family
"(pssst...is that you ted)"?

No it's NOT!!!! ;) And to prove it I have made myself a new avatar showing me drinking Lapsang Souchong with low fat milk in one of Oslo's many coffee houses. I may live out in the woods, but I still look rather human :)
Oslo is a small city so even though I live in the woods, the bus down on the main road reach Oslo city in a little over 20 minutes

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
No it's NOT!!!! ;) And to prove it I have made myself a new avatar showing me drinking Lapsang Souchong with low fat milk in one of Oslo's many coffee houses. I may live out in the woods, but I still look rather human :)
Oslo is a small city so even though I live in the woods, the bus down on the main road reach Oslo city in a little over 20 minutes

The drink sounds interesting!

Justin B

One Too Many
Watch it you guys.

I'd drop a bug bomb from a DeHavilland Mosquito. Guess you would call that and air Raid®.

(No puns were harmed in the making of this post.)

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Wow..that's the first time I've ever seen anyone requesting a mosquito bite...but I guess if you live in an igloo in the Great White North..it might be something unique to yearn for.....:wink::becky::smow:

(This is late, but) I wasn't requesting one, silly :p I found one on my knee, and I was wondering how that could happen! It's gone away now.

My mother reckons it was a hive, but how does one end up on your knee, of all places? 'Tis the mystery of the day.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82