Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

DNO

One Too Many
Oh, by the way... I think I hear coyotes (or wolves) outside.... do they have them up here???

We certainly do...there are coyotes in our immediate neighbourhood (as well as deer, foxes, etc)...and we live not far from downtown Toronto. It's an entirely urban neighbourhood! Coyotes are resourceful. No wolves south of Alonquin Park, though (about 200 km north of here.)

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
We certainly do...there are coyotes in our immediate neighbourhood (as well as deer, foxes, etc)...and we live not far from downtown Toronto. It's an entirely urban neighbourhood! Coyotes are resourceful. No wolves south of Alonquin Park, though (about 200 km north of here.)

The Timber Wolves in Canada are a very beautiful animal!

rue

It may be the one neighbor you have...secretly walling up that missing postal worker.....

:eeek: lol

DNO... are you still up?!

We had them in the mountains where I grew up, but I haven't heard them since I lived in the area 25 years ago.

They're not exclusive to the desert. Plus I've seen them at the boat landing and the only way they're gonna bother you is if they're rabid or you try to feed them. Neighboring dogs will howl like them too at night.

Oh I know they're not, I just didn't know if they were up here too. I don't know why.....

Oh now see.... I was going to put out a bowl of puppy chow and try to pet them and the Javelinas :p

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
:eeek: lol

DNO... are you still up?!

We had them in the mountains where I grew up, but I haven't heard them since I lived in the area 25 years ago.

Oh I know they're not, I just didn't know if they were up here too. I don't know why.....

Oh now see.... I was going to put out a bowl of puppy chow and try to pet them and the Javelinas :p

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Hopefully you don't start seeing creepy silhouettes outside...

Dog-Soldiers-02.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82