Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Esther Weis Millinery

EstherWeis

Vendor
For those who live nearby and are curious.
Antwerp is the place to be on the 27th of november from 10-18h

Bubbly and hats. Maybe some bolognaise :)

08408fe76a01bb72fe0f8dc10916f467.jpg

EstherWeis

Vendor
Tickets can't be that crazy expensive. Everyone have their passports up to date?

Last time I ckecked they are rather pricey. But everyone is very welcome to pass by!

Yay!! That's super cool.

Thx Harv! It's pretty cool to stand next to yourself :) This is the smallest poster.
The ones next to the highway are so giant I'm just a blip next to them. Those are also going to be a different photo.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
If only we could,, we would. Daniel has had a membership with Net Jet for years and they fly anyplace we would desire to go in private, but Daniel cannot fly with his health issues. It would be such a wonderful thing to see Esther in person. She is such a sweetie, and an Angel to say the least.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Let's go!! I know my passport's good and I'm ready to go back to Europe!
I'm still pretty bummed I could meet up with you guys.
I mean, you where basically in my back yard :)

If only we could,, we would. Daniel has had a membership with Net Jet for years and they fly anyplace we would desire to go in private, but Daniel cannot fly with his health issues. It would be such a wonderful thing to see Esther in person. She is such a sweetie, and an Angel to say the least.
I would love to see you guys but I completely understand.

You know I'll stop by when I'm on your side of the pond :)

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I'm still pretty bummed I could meet up with you guys.
I mean, you where basically in my back yard :)

I would love to see you guys but I completely understand.

You know I'll stop by when I'm on your side of the pond :)

You have no idea how super that would be! Not sure at the moment, but we have been looking into buying a much more larger home then where we are at right now. I only have 4 bedrooms now, but looking at a 7 bedroom home...if we move with all the extra room, we might have to adopt you and keep you for a while...!:):)

EstherWeis

Vendor
You have no idea how super that would be! Not sure at the moment, but we have been looking into buying a much more larger home then where we are at right now. I only have 4 bedrooms now, but looking at a 7 bedroom home...if we move with all the extra room, we might have to adopt you and keep you for a while...!:):)

Hah! You can kidnap me any time.
Belgium gets kinda boring sometimes.

GUESS WHAT!
25ec3e48d82eb983837b6c72d6a1099c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe