Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Brando11

A-List Customer
It wasn't that bad at 16 sec left the high bidder padded his bid then I bid then I came in at 12 sec left and was high bidder until you bid with 4 sec left. By the way how high was your bid?

Not to rub salt in the wound, but only about a couple of bucks more than yours, Jeff!

Last edited:

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
How would that hat stay on his head? I know that it was the early 20th century style to wear them high, but that's just got to be balanced.

Glad to see you're still checking in.

Perhaps he keeps his tackle beneath it?

Thanks, Lefty.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
not mine
Stetson bowler with the rare, multi-exposition medal liner and sweat
26120hatDSC01809.JPG

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
MINE! It looks to need a little help, and I'm hoping that the loose stitches are just that - not a sweatband mostly just resting in the hat. The seller didn't get back to me.

As far as I know, there are only a couple of these on the Lounge. Like Dinerman's and ScottF's, as shown in Playboys on Parade, this one has the ventilated crown, no liner, and a really thin sweat.

Thanks to Vic for the boost I needed to get off the fence on this one.
stetson_playboy_002.jpg

stetson_playboy_005.jpg

Last edited:

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
MINE! It looks to need a little help, and I'm hoping that the loose stitches are just that - not a sweatband mostly just resting in the hat. The seller didn't get back to me.

As far as I know, there are only a couple of these on the Lounge. Like Dinerman's and ScottF's, as shown in Playboys on Parade, this one has the ventilated crown, no liner, and a really thin sweat.

stetson_playboy_002.jpg

stetson_playboy_005.jpg

Bridesmaid again :)

Jeff

buler

I'll Lock Up

Congrats on the AirLight! I hope its in great shape.

B

Lefty

I'll Lock Up

Jedwbpm

One Too Many

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Glad you got it. Felt looks terrific in any case-great unusual color. If the sweatband is too far gone you will feel more comfortable making it your size.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I really don't want to replace the sweat, and will do everything I can to avoid that. Hopefully, I won't have to jump off that bridge.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up

Good for you. That is a serious classic. I look forward to more photos once you receive it. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe