Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

carter

I'll Lock Up
U R LUCKY, Unlucky Berman!

That is a very nice Stetson Ivy League. Silverwoods was the seller. Sweet Lid! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I love online sellers when they post such large files on their sites. :)
I didn't have that one saved until just now.

Unlucky Berman

One of the Regulars
1950s? That explains why it smells like the hatbox whom I've got together with the hat. Must have been in there since then. :D
Youthful look, sounds good. :p

Levallois

Practically Family
Got my Stetson Imperial today - what a lid! The softest, nicest felt hat that I own. I don't know what the percentages of different furs are that make up the felt but Stetson hit it out of the park with this one.

John

ImperialStetson002.jpg

ImperialStetson003.jpg

Unlucky Berman

One of the Regulars
Lefty said:
If you carefully check behind the sweatband, you may find even more information about the hat.

You were right, there is the price 10$, a re-order number and the block number (it was block F919) and the size. ;)

@Levallois that's a nice hat! The next I have to buy must be a grey one. But I am not sure if I try to get an optimo or got another not-indy style Adventurebuilt. But it must wait till christmas.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Anybody catch a Look at this Straw...?

What an unusual Straw Hat this is. Never seen anything quite like it before. I was almost tempted to bid on it even. :D Maybe if the sweat wasn't so bad, I might've.

I immediately thought of Dinerman though.....:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe