Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Gene! I cannot wait to get it. The seller said it was mint! dusty but flawless. My other one, as you know, is a very old specimen that I hardly wear because I'm afraid of it falling apart!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Breaking news!

It turns out that the Vagabond might be a little bit of a stingy. I just got an email from the seller saying that it has a very close 2 inches brim. My stingiest of hats is 2 1/4 and I feel weird when I wear it.
If I don't feel confortable I will post it for sale. I'm taking orders! just in case!

Selvaggio

One of the Regulars
ScottF said:
Kind of a cool hat (I didn't bid on it):

Australian military hat on ebay

%21BfG10s%21B2k%7E$%28KGrHqUOKi8ErzSIKF%29gBL%21CnQcUyw%7E%7E_3.JPG

That is an Australian Lighthorseman's (mounted infantry) hat - the plumage is from an emu. Lighthorsemen fought during the Boer and First World Wars.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Aureliano said:
Breaking news!

It turns out that the Vagabond might be a little bit of a stingy. I just got an email from the seller saying that it has a very close 2 inches brim. My stingiest of hats is 2 1/4 and I feel weird when I wear it.
If I don't feel confortable I will post it for sale. I'm taking orders! just in case!

That colour wouldn't be grey by any chance Aureliano? The size is right.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
billyspew said:
Was surprised nobody bid on this Stratoliner

I'm fairly sure it's not an actual Stratoliner. I've never seen an actual women's Strat, but there was at least one ad in the Stratoliner thread that shows the women's Stratoliner as being more like a fedora, and is described in the ad as "mannish".

Regards,
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe