Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Lefty said:
black 7 5/8 Beaver Brand, 100% beaver fedora at a steal of a price
d0cf_12.JPG

d754_12.JPG
How did I miss this one! Damn it.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Brad Bowers said:
Stack Hats were made by Hat Corporation of America. It was a private label offered by their plant superintendent and 4-time mayor of Norwalk, Frank T. Stack. He started the line in 1942, but it doesn't appear to have made it out of the '40s. '47 is the last reference I can find. So that narrows the dating of this hat considerably!

Neat to see the natural rabbit/hare color and fuzzy finish. I haven't seen one like this before, and have only seen about four Stack Hats in the past few years. This is a wonderful casual hat.

Brad

I was lucky to get this one. Didn't have to put up a fight for it either, I was the only bidder, and got it for $4.99.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
MattJH said:
I really wanted that hat, but didn't get home in time. I'm annoyed. Heh.

That's what snipers are for! ;)

(Well, that and getting around the fact that satellite internet access lag time sucks when you're trying to bid live. :rage: )

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
You don't see a Lion very often. I didn't realize until recently that Lion was made by Langenberg, which became Beaver Brand.
lion2.jpg
lion9.jpg

lion.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe