Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Dreispitz said:
The black Homburg and the Cavanagh Darby will travel to Europe.

Anybody else here, who went for the Derby?

So you're the guy who beat me out, huh? I'm not speaking to you!lol

Seriously, I'm envious, and wish I'd had a couple more hundred dollars to win it. That's quite a rare Derby, and I'll believe you'll find a Cavanagh Edge under that ribbon.

Congrats! I'm glad it went to a Lounger.

Brad

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
$20 Tom 'n Jerry 7 1/8
!BNDNtQg!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DEEjlLl1e6UBJns96R2c!~~_1.JPG
6ebd_1.JPG

great 7 1/2 Disney for $32
3219_1.JPG
5858_1.JPG

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Brad Bowers said:
So you're the guy who beat me out, huh? I'm not speaking to you!lol

Seriously, I'm envious, and wish I'd had a couple more hundred dollars to win it. That's quite a rare Derby, and I'll believe you'll find a Cavanagh Edge under that ribbon.

Congrats! I'm glad it went to a Lounger.

Brad

Thank you Brad!

Sorry for having been such a persistant bidder on that piece. I saw it and could not believe such a fossil is still around in such seemingly perfect shape.

The various contemorary ones, I came across in search for a wearable Derby, apeared to be a far cry from the actual thing and more designed for carnaval purposes. lol

Also, once renowned hatters have nothing to offer, really. I do find that quiet sad.

Solong, Diet

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Finally.....

I won this one. I've been on the look out for one of these for quite sometime now, It's an 1/8, I wear a 7, but I think it'll work out just fine. I couldn't pass it up at that price. [huh]

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
bolthead said:

I won this one. I've been on the look out for one of these for quite sometime now, It's an 1/8, I wear a 7, but I think it'll work out just fine. I couldn't pass it up at that price. [huh]

So it was you, and not Lefty. Congrats!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
That one is a beauty.

Lefty said:
I took it up to 99, but knew it would go higher. Congrats to the winner of this great Barbisio
link
6227_1.JPG
62f8_1.JPG
I hope it was someone here. I can think of a few likely candidates. I was in at $125.00 but the auction ended while I was away. Congratulations to the winner.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lefty said:
I took it up to 99, but knew it would go higher. Congrats to the winner of this great Barbisio
link
6227_1.JPG
62f8_1.JPG

I watched this one end this afternoon. It went from $41 to $136.05 in two minutes or less. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe