Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Very nice looking hat. I always wonder what it would be like to own all the hats posted here in just the last 60 days??????? Comatose from raw happy emotions...or bankrupt and having my wallet commit suicide? Nah...I would just be too happy to talk! Smiling like a red headed step child! lol!

tridentine

Suspended
The seller clearly states over & over again = "It is a Stetson Open Road-style fedora "..."Now, I say "Open Road-style" because there is no marking that id's it as an actual Open Road hat. But it is in exactly the same style as the OR"

Very forthcoming & honest in my book....

Care to point out an Open Road style hat the doesn't look like a Strat or a 20?
Thank you for enlightening me.
I did not believe that the seller was misleading anyone.
Rather, I was just asking a question.

Thank you.

tridentine

Suspended
Bartender has deleted your posted message. If you have any question as to why, please PM me.

I will chalk this one up to you're being relatively new here.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez....and I was just gonna ask who is selling tickets and popcorn to this one? (Just teasing with a kindness and devilish grin).....lol! Lord have MERCY! My dear Wife is bidding on a few killer hats for me....I hope we get even one of them!!!!

barrowjh

One Too Many
I thought the last thing I would ever need is yet another grey hat, but then this came along:
Light Heather-Grey Borsalino

I bought it for the felt, but maybe the rest of the hat will hold together anyway. If not, I fully anticipated spending another hundred for a re-furb if that sweatband won't hold together. If it does that will be a big plus, unreeded sweatbands are a pleasure to wear.

The felt just looks awesome; didn't know Borsalino did any heather-type felts, with a full brim and cav edge. Sucked me in.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've been hosed on shipping before, but

JEEPERS!

90000shipping.jpg
:pound:

Walt

One of the Regulars
Gee...I wonder if the buyer will pay that shipping rate and give the seller 5 stars for shipping cost! :eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe