Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you think there could be a second Great Depression?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flicka

One Too Many
Potatoes. That's what we need. Seriously, potato is the awesomest food in the world.

Potatoes and cabbage, a few eggs, a little milk. You can live on that.

kiwilrdg

A-List Customer
Potatoes. That's what we need. Seriously, potato is the awesomest food in the world.

That is a good suggestion. Meat is a luxury in most cases. It takes far less space to grow vegetables to support a person than it would to grow the food to feed enough animals to keep someone fed.

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

You could even live without the milk. Although, if you have milk, you have a little meat. Same with the eggs. Potatoes and cabbage are two of the easiest crops to grow.

Paul Roerich

"A List" Customer
Would you eat rat if it came down to it?

I've eaten beetles in Costa Rica, guinea pig in Peru, kæstur hákarl (rotten shark meat) in Iceland, horse meat in Japan, and dog in Korea, so ... sure, why not? I'd eat human flesh if I had to, although I wouldn't want to have to do the slaughtering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken