Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you like contrasting knits?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah, mine too. Purple really wouldn't be my choice, but it was kind to put up the pics anyway.

Any dark brown with black?

The first and the second photos are of the same jacket. The second photo does not show the contrasting knit of green and brown which is why the first photo is a close up. My guess is it is due to the poor quality of my phone plus the soft fluorescent lighting in my office. Brown plus green should come off green like the first photo?

The pics are a little over-exposed, so the knits look lighter. But you can also see that this LW Heavy HH is dull, not shiny to cover two posts with one.

A-1-4.jpg

A-1-3.jpg

A-1-1.jpg

Thanks Mike...hence the "A-1". Love this jacket. It's a monster, and I can't wait until it cools off...for that and the Perry.
Wore the Ventura last night to the big closing of the LA 6th St Bridge. War was playing and they were amazing! I find that I can wear the Ventura when it's less cool out since it has no knits.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
amazing jacket, butte!

Personally, I LOVE contrast knits depending on the color combo. I think it helps make the A2 look a little more contemporary and cool. The jacket I have coming in is actually a dark seal brown with knits that are made of olive/medium brown wool so it will look pretty interesting.

Thanks guys. It's a really neat and unique jacket. Fit is perfect too. Wore it in Montana this spring and it was a good cold weather jacket - for leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82