Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
All this talk of rejection and love lost reminds me of a beautiful poster I once saw that has served as an inspiration to me in times of trouble. The poster said: "Love is like a bird you hold in your hands. If you love it, set it free to fly away. If it truly loves you, it will return." ... But, if it doesn't return, then hunt the damn thing down and kill it." :eek:

Yes, I like that thought. :D

freebird

Practically Family
When it comes to love and crushes, I guess I've always been on the outside looking in. I'm always the friend that the ladies like to talk to when they have problems. I guess you could just call me the invisible man.

ShooShoo, if he dumped you, he must not've realized what he had.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
ShooShooBaby said:
lol aw hon, i needed that tonight -- i just got dumped! :eek:

you-keep-using-that-word-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means-28730.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Anyone else seeing threads dump your subscriptions or not displaying the most recent posts? This one in particular?

Not this particular thread, DB, but there are several others I can add to but can't see what I've contributed. And I'm crushed! :rolleyes:

Other than that, I have no crushes anymore. I've decided to use that energy to persue my photography hobby*. ;)

* See Griffith Park Picnic Images thread for pictures.

Lee

A .jpeg is worth 10GB of text.

Dragon Soldier

One of the Regulars
I have a real-life one, best worshipped from afar.

All the beauiful ladies of the Lounge of course

For a vintage crush, I'm afraid I'll have to be very run-of-the-mill and say Audrey Hepburn. My modern one might be considered 'odd' I suppose.

Tamsin Greig...
tamsin.jpg

alexandra

Practically Family
I can't tell if I have a crush on my childhood friend or I just miss hanging out with him regularly. I guess if I can't tell it means no crush. Or that I'm in denial.

We may never know.

pgoat

One Too Many
Just realized "pictures of Lily" by the Who is the perfect background song for this thread! (well, the nostalgic crush part, anyway...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe