Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diamond Dave - Buco J-21

CBI

One Too Many
DD is the man. I would not hesitate to buy one of his super creations!!!!! Great pricing right now as well!!!!

Ralph Chen

Familiar Face
Stunning work..everytime I see something like this, putting these little piece into this eye-popping jacket . I wish there is a vintage leather jacket trainee school that I can attend. Can't wait to see the fit pic.

Reactions: A-1

dan_t

Practically Family
Wow, that IS stunning!!
Not only can he make fantastic jackets, he is obviously a master photographer!

Looking forward to the obligatory fit pics.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Beautiful J-21, can't wait to see you wearing it A-1.

Pawineguy and A-1, now the wait will be unbearable, boys...

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Mere words don't do justice to that stunner of a jacket you got there, A-1. Incredible... Can't wait to see fit pics. I see you requested the epaulettes to be removed, why's that?

A-1

One Too Many
I'm wearing a backpack quite often. And I had a jacket where those came off. I just thought it would be better and safer without them. Just don't wanna have that problem again.
I thought about removing the belt loops as well. But in the end I thought, I love this design. Don't mess around with it too much! D was a really great help and was so patient, you wouldn't believe it! I wrote it him thousands of mails!
3686db52a4e1fd8b6f71ede21d6d53a8.jpg

mendelboaz

One Too Many
I see! That's a really nice backpack. I'm glad the design choice worked out for ya :) double-breasted motorcycle jackets can look very cool without the epaulettes, just look at the Langlitz Columbia. Of course, you can have that made with the epaulettes as well. I couldn't imagine my Buco without 'em, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe