Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Depp to star in Night Stalker remake

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Isn't it interesting that the most frightening vampires are the UGLY ones? Janos in the Night Stalker was no Frank Langella, no Christopher Lee, not even a Bela Legosi. The "original" Nosferatu was a terror, the Salem's Lot vampire was his twin, green, bald with rat like front teeth. Those are the vampires that scared me and scarred me. Although I must admit both handsome vampires from "Fright Night" turned ugly when it counted.

Worf

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
Speaking of the 1972 & '73 TV movies, my wife got the DVD of it for me this past Christmas just before it went out of print. We'd had the series since its release, but took our sweet time getting the movies. Check out the insane prices at Amazon for what it's selling for now.:eeek:

BTW, the first scene in The Night Stalker with the girl walking home from work is dressed like the living embodiment of 1971-72 women's fashion trends: Shag-style hairdo/wig, Hot Pants, thigh-high boots, and vest.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael