Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Darhling should do _______ with her hair.

Lorena B

Practically Family
Nina is def the best for cutting and styling, she is not only good at what she does she is good fun to be around too.

After reading how long your hair was (i have very long hair too) and seeing your final pic, i almost fancy going back to London to see Nina too ;)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Thanks girls! Here is another where there it is just curled at the ends. The girl who cut my hair wasn't Nina herself, I think her name is Leila - she is amazingly gorgeous, thats for sure!

Oh, I am pinning my bangs up, it really didn't go with the hairstyle or lenght, so luckily it was long enough to get pinned up - now they just need to grow :)

DSC02157-1.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Men don't actually know what they want, anyway. They will protest to the end of the earth that they love long hair only, then when you get it cut they will tell you how much they like it.

They're just males...do what you want!

Cricket

Practically Family
I spent so long at work looking at your site. Wonderful! I love the wishes for the furniture. You and me both. Those pieces would look great in a empty room. Keep us posted!!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Thank you all, both for complimenting me on my hair and my site - I am working hard on both! lol

I must admit, I love my new hair, I feel I can do so much more with it now!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Darhling as a redhead!

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner! I am sure our dear gentlemen have excellent opinions on this matter aswell, now that I have heard so many of the ladies voices on this (and I doubt many men enter the Beauty Department here lol ).

I have decided to go red! What do the gents think of fiery redheads?

My previous color (photo 7 years old) Almost natural color, but lightened some places during the summer.

x1pqN4SVrgvmykwquXSwVmHEhrsHJJ-MDrC.jpg
1064754815180279.jpg

My current color

DSC_0254.jpg

My next color? (I haven't decided on the perfect shade yet)

red2.jpg

(unfortunatly not me, but a gorgeous Bettie Page Clothing model :) )

Or perhaps Rita Hayworth red like this Red Rita (yes I know it is a colorization, but it is stunning).

I hope this is the correct forum to post this discussion in.

donCarlos

Practically Family
What do I think of redheads.... wait... That´s the only colour that makes me turn around on the streets!

I can´t wait to see the photos of your new hair!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Subvet642 said:
Nature always colors her most dangerous things most brightly. lol

Hahaha which is totally not true :)

Darhling, I'm not sure how I feel about the red with your skin tone, but that's just my opinion. Also, note that red fades very very quickly and is one of the most difficult (and costly) hair colors to maintain.

Personally, I think you look fabulous as a blond.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Darhling, IMHO red hair on the right woman and done with subtlety can be absolutely stunning. I favor the Rita Red which comes across as classy rather than brassy. I believe you'll be stopping traffic as a redhead since you are equally lovely as a blonde or a brunette. I'm looking forward to the photos. ;) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe