Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Aero Hercules

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey Ben, I missed this yesterday. What a great looking jacket! Its funny we both went for a Hercules lined with Alpaca at the end of the winter lol
I got a week or two out of mine and its a great winter coat, I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it eventually!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Hey Ben, I missed this yesterday. What a great looking jacket! Its funny we both went for a Hercules lined with Alpaca at the end of the winter lol
I got a week or two out of mine and its a great winter coat, I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it eventually!
I think I will just start visiting my ex missus again, it's always incredibly frosty over there.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
For real. One of the coolest leathers Ive ever seen.
Definitely. It's actually the closest thing a fat guy gets to a sexy jacket. I'm calling it my fat guy cafe racer. I'm thinking about wearing it with my engineers and high cuffs leaning against a milk bar wall smoking cigarettes.

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
Congratulations on your first custom Aero. My wife says we sound like proud parents showing off our first born, Lol.

Great looking coat, can't wait to see your next Aero. It's addictive trust me.

lucky23

One of the Regulars
Definitely. It's actually the closest thing a fat guy gets to a sexy jacket. I'm calling it my fat guy cafe racer. I'm thinking about wearing it with my engineers and high cuffs leaning against a milk bar wall smoking cigarettes.
Thats definitely what I would do :)

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
@Bunyip - what are the numbers on that jacket...trying to see if I have something in your size.

Hi mate,
It's about a 26"-27" chest, I think about 26.5-27" sleeves, 21-22" shoulders. I think we are similar sizes, as the Vanson CHP I sold last year would have fit you from memory? About a 48" chest...:)

Edward

Bartender
Very nice indeed. The three piece back looks really good on this one. I'm a big fan of that back design - one of the reasons I opted for a Dustbowl when it came time for a black halfbelt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe