Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style issue #2

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Got the sneak preview

The magazine's great...loved it!:eusa_clap
On one of the back pages there's a picture of the Portland event that took place about a month ago, I showed it to my oldest daughter (since I was in it)...her mouth dropped completely open and said, "WOW mom! Your famous! I can't believe my mom is in a magazine! Wait till I tell the kids at school about this!"lol

mikepara

Practically Family
slow on uptake.

MK or knowledgeable lounger, Is it / Will it be freely distributed over the pond? I presume it's Quarterley? Couldn't tell from subscription add above. I'd prefere to buy it at the newsagents. MP

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ahem...I just made a strole to the mailbox to see if a couple things I was waiting on arrived...and lo and behold, I have in my hot little paws, Issue 2 of Classic Style. What better timing - now I'll have something to occupy myself with standing in line at the PO getting client tax returns extensions certified today instead of tomorrow's deadline.

Mike

jonniangel

One of the Regulars
Oh goody, now that it's showing up on the west coast, I'll keep my fingers crossed it makes it to Florida before I move in a week and a half. lol

Decobelle

One of the Regulars
I am beginning to suspect mine got misdelivered and the person is keeping it for a few days before handing it over! I'm going to watch for someone on the block to suddenly start wearing a fedora... :)

moustache

Practically Family
Received mine today!!! A delightful issue,as usual!
MK and the gang did superb and i already am looking forward to the next issue.
This current issue was more meaningful to me as i had the privilege of being in the photo in back with my friends in Portland. :)
And my wife,Lavendar Lady,shot that wonderful photograph!!! :eusa_clap

Thanks Classic Style,MK and all whom made it possible!!

JD
Vancouver,Wa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe