Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheesecake!

KAT

A-List Customer
Wild Root said:
I know because I'm an artist and have seen such photos in vintage artistic books.

Silly Kat.:p

=WR=

noo silly kat was asking "how do you know i dont have such pictures under my pillow"

silly Rob:p lol

Wild Root

Gone Home
KAT said:
noo silly kat was asking "how do you know i dont have such pictures under my pillow"

silly Rob:p lol

Hahahahah! Well dear, I meant the women of the 30's and 40's didn't have photos like that under their pillows... I know you do though.:p lol

=WR=

KAT

A-List Customer
Wild Root said:
Hahahahah! Well dear, I meant the women of the 30's and 40's didn't have photos like that under their pillows... I know you do though.:p lol

=WR=

louder , louder!!! the people in Belgium couldnt hear what you just said lol
(better a nude Helmut under my pillow then Marsha Hunt under my bed)lol

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Wild Root said:

=WR=
noooo, they were under their mattresss :whistling lol
seriously though, I find the whole half naked guy, no matter how buff he may be a bit ridiculous. For me, the attraction starts more with finding a person's intellect. Most of those pictures I see, I figure they all probably got an IQ of maybe 10

mysterygal said:
noooo, they were under their mattresss :whistling lol
seriously though, I find the whole half naked guy, no matter how buff he may be a bit ridiculous. For me, the attraction starts more with finding a person's intellect. Most of those pictures I see, I figure they all probably got an IQ of maybe 10

Even this guy?:
fabio_autogr_clear.gif

lol lol lol lol lol

Regards,

J

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
lol lol lol
I love the commercial that makes fun of him (don't know if you've seen it or not) it's some butter commercial where this long haired model has a REALLY bad lisp, and actually spits when he talks.

mysterygal said:
lol lol lol
I love the commercial that makes fun of him (don't know if you've seen it or not) it's some butter commercial where this long haired model has a REALLY bad lisp, and actually spits when he talks.

I have seen it. lol lol lol lol There is another one where the guy comes home and he is replaced by a Fabio look alike as well. :eusa_doh:

Regards,

J

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Feel sorry for the woman! :p There's something about long hair on a guy that really makes me want to grab some scissors :mad: There can only be ONE gorgeous mane around here! :p

Wild Root

Gone Home
KAT said:
louder , louder!!! the people in Belgium couldnt hear what you just said lol
(better a nude Helmut under my pillow then Marsha Hunt under my bed)lol

AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!lol That is sooo funny! I mean, I was saying it pretty loud as I was typing... hahahahaha! Bless you Kat for being so funny! lol

jamespowers said:
Even this guy?:
fabio_autogr_clear.gif

lol lol

Regards,

J

I can't believe it's not butter! lol I saw a really funny episode of The Tom Green show where he went to Fabio's house and saw he had nothing but high priced imported motorcycles in his kitchen and a refrigerator full of wait, get this.... you gessed it... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!lol

=WR=

Wild Root

Gone Home
HAhahahaha the motors in the "Not butter" lol lol lol he said in that episode he didn’t really eat at home so, he's got all this fake butter that he used to endorse and then his kitchen became a garage of sorts... it's Fabio we're talking about, not supposed to make sense here!lol

=WR=

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe