Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BARBISIO Brothers

Third one.

Barbisio fedora in grey with a telescope/porkpie crown. Size 59 with the bound brim at 7cm and the crown at 10cm. Some chafing on the binding and again the liner is ready to be replaced or cleaned because it is grimy. The hat itself is in good shape though. Cool looking hat. Again no labels inside the hat.

barbisio stroms_01.jpg
barbisio stroms_02.jpg
barbisio stroms_03.jpg
barbisio stroms_04.jpg
barbisio stroms_05.jpg
barbisio stroms_06.jpg
barbisio stroms_07.jpg
barbisio stroms_08.jpg
barbisio stroms_09.jpg
barbisio stroms_10.jpg

All three hats can be found in the classifieds (in one go).

Barbisio fedora in natural or more a cream colour. Size 59 with the raw edge brim a 6,5cm and the crown at 11cm at the center dent. Very soft felt with a great hand. No label inside the hat unfortunately. Very odd is the suede finish sweatband. Gorgeous hat, but not my size.

Barbisio naturale_8.jpg

Barbisio naturale_2.jpg

Barbisio naturale_1.jpg

Barbisio naturale_3.jpg

Barbisio naturale_4.jpg

Barbisio naturale_5.jpg

Barbisio naturale_6.jpg

Barbisio naturale_7.jpg

Barbisio Classic homburg in black. Size 56 with the bound brim at 6,5cm and the crown at 11cm at the center dent. Somewhat sturdy felt with a fantastic hand to it. Not a lightweight at 146 grams. First time I see the "confort" sweatband on a Barbisio. Seller sold them cheap because they had some paint stains on them, which came right out.

barbisio classic nero_01.jpg

barbisio classic nero_02.jpg

barbisio classic nero_03.jpg

barbisio classic nero_04.jpg

barbisio classic nero_05.jpg

barbisio classic nero_06.jpg

barbisio classic nero_07.jpg

barbisio classic nero_08.jpg

barbisio classic nero_09.jpg

barbisio classic nero_10.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Barbisio Classic homburg in black. Size 56 with the bound brim at 6,5cm and the crown at 11cm at the center dent. Somewhat sturdy felt with a fantastic hand to it. Not a lightweight at 146 grams. First time I see the "confort" sweatband on a Barbisio. Seller sold them cheap because they had some paint stains on them, which came right out.

barbisio classic nero_01.jpg

Barbisio Classic homburg in a grey colour called Ticino. Size 56 with the bound brim at 6,5cm and the crown at 10,5cm at the center dent. Same as the previous one also with the "confort" sweatband. Weighs the same too, at 146 grams.

barbisio classic ticino_01.jpg
I think it will be increasingly difficult to find similar gems on the market.
Too much time has passed since Barbisio closed its doors and in Italy the quality hat is a complete unknown.
It is a disaster!
Well done Stefan!

I think it will be increasingly difficult to find similar gems on the market.
Too much time has passed since Barbisio closed its doors and in Italy the quality hat is a complete unknown.
It is a disaster!
Well done Stefan!
Thank you, Daniele. Even though I have plenty of homburgs in the same colours and style, I felt these had to be saved and I'm glad I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld