Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bad Wolf Dr Who Jacket leather Jacket-just arrived!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I think a whole generation of middle-aged Brits may have just clutched at their pearls in horror at your words, HD! :D

Surferbruce

Familiar Face
He's fantastic live. Seen him probably a dozen times. If you live in the states he comes through once in a while (usually just NY and/or L.A.) and plays pretty small venues. He is the modfather!

Jaffa the Hat

New in Town
The Jam was Weller's angry young man phase. He is a superb wordsmith- HD, the song is called 'Going Underground' and was No1 in the UK for about two weeks in 1980. It's obviously an anti nuclear weapons song but google the lyrics- not bad for a kid of about 21 years old.

RayR

One of the Regulars
Hello John, you will find all the info you need for this jacket here:
http://www.thebadwolf.com/

Btw-when you view the gallery the beat-up looking black jacket on the tailor's dummy is not a Bad Wolf made jacket but the WW2 original they used to copy from. As I said on an earlier post the photos of the Bad Wolf jackets don't really show how nice they are.

Cheers

Jaffa

Sadly, the account is now suspended. I tried to get a reply for another order many times over the past year (2014) with no luck. The guy did a great coat. I own one. He was a real hard head about NOT doing any specific adjustments other than the tailored fit. His web site had some great info. It's a shame it's not up anymore. Here is my Bad Wolf in black compared to an actual WWII Kriegsmarine jacket of the Exact Same Cut!
U1.JPG

U2.JPG

BW2.jpg

Last edited:

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I much prefer the actual German jacket. How much are they at these days? I remember holding one about 30 years ago and it was really heavy. No use to me down here in the heat.

Edward

Bartender
Yes, his first band The Jam never really broke America, but he's remained kinda of a 'rock institution' in the UK - except for his ill-fated Style Council project, which was nobody's idea of a good band. Not a huge fan myself, but he's okay. [huh]

The real Paul Weller died, splitting up the Jam. The 'Weller' we see in the Style Council, and now, is the Evil Twin who has dedicated his life to being everything the Jam stood against. This is the only way I can process how wonderful the Jam were against.... what came after.

:D

I really only liked Eccleston; the rest of it was quite unbearable at times, albeit entertaining, I have to admit. This is the coat that the Ninth Doctor wears, true? I only noticed the boots, not the coat.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I only noticed the coat. Double breasted leather coats look pretty awful usually to my eye but Eccelston got away with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe