Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't know. Last night I got a text from my sister. It was a picture of my nephew dressed like the grim reaper. I laughed a LOT, but this morning I'm scared for my life. :eeek: James may be on to something...:eeek:
Oh, dear.. :doh:
You have fallen.. so few of us are left now, just a handful of Autumn Fans..

Autumn-autumn-25010247-500-366.jpg

I don't know. Last night I got a text from my sister. It was a picture of my nephew dressed like the grim reaper. I laughed a LOT, but this morning I'm scared for my life. :eeek: James may be on to something...:eeek:

Well, we know what James is going to be for Halloween. Keep lots of bacon handy, :p

Last edited:

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Like his little happy dance there in the middle. He's thinking how excited he his to be out in the autumn leaves drinking pumpkin spiced lattes later.

Like his little happy dance there in the middle. He's thinking how excited he his to be out in the autumn leaves drinking pumpkin spiced lattes later.

I don't really mind autumn since it for the most part does not occur in Alabama, but I can think of NOTHING worse than pumpkin spice lattes.... except maybe pumpkin beer

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Know why inbred hillbillies love autumn so much?
It's the time to pump kin.
Haaaaahahahaha

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
"When I was a young man courting the girls..."

Autumn. The season of harvest, beauty, and longing...

[video=youtube_share;E3mAT-4FdP4]http://youtu.be/E3mAT-4FdP4[/video]

and Walter Houston, probably the greatest non-singing singer of all time.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Know why inbred hillbillies love autumn so much?
It's the time to pump kin.
Haaaaahahahaha

:eusa_doh:

I like fall, to an extent.
The temps are great, the colors in the trees are beautiful, and I start gearing up for Christmas decorating.
Then late fall happens, and the dern leaves are all over the ground and I have to rake them!
Causing my allergies to act up.
Yeah, I'm starting to see James's point of view...

:eusa_doh:

I like fall, to an extent.
The temps are great, the colors in the trees are beautiful, and I start gearing up for Christmas decorating.
Then late fall happens, and the dern leaves are all over the ground and I have to rake them!
Causing my allergies to act up.
Yeah, I'm starting to see James's point of view...

There is nothing beautiful or colorful in death. The trees look like corpses and I have never went to a funeral and thought the person looked beautiful or colorful in death---just dead. :rofl: All tender plants go. It stinks. I prefer the color of leaves on trees and flowers on bushes to nothing but all of that on the ground for me to pick up.
And yes it is the allergy season that makes you wish you were dead instead of suffering. :doh:

There is nothing beautiful or colorful in death. The trees look like corpses and I have never went to a funeral and thought the person looked beautiful or colorful in death---just dead.

And at funerals you have an overwhelming urge to deck the next person who says that the deceased looks just like he or she is sleeping. I certainly don't look like that when I'm asleep. You do not want to see what I look like in the morning. :p

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Candy Corn does play a role in my fall celebration, and this year, despite being low carb, I'll indulge.
To get a sweet/salty flavor I often mix them with almonds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe