Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Speaking of -fests - the best thing abou fall is OKTOBERFEST!!!!
I forgot about Oktoberfest. :cheers1:
They can keep Oktoberfest.

I agree with James..
Oh, yes
I can see the faces:

shock.jpg

..but: they can keep Oktoberfest . I can have that every day at the local pub. :D

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Oktoberfest is a pallid reflection of what it once was since Hank Haller, "Whoopee" John Wilfahrt, and all Six of the Fat Dutchmen have gone on to their rewards.

Justin B

One Too Many
I tried to Oktoberfest without hosen once. After all the screaming and mad rush for something called "eye bleach" I've decided I'll just stick with Samhain and drinking whiskey on the porch.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Y'all been outside today? Who let the autumn out? I just opened all of my windows for the first time since, oh, early March. There is a cool wind blowing out of the north and the air tastes freshly scrubbed and I'm allowing myself to believe, foolishly perhaps, that the days of scorching temperatures are at an end. Tomorrow is the day of the autumnal equinox, the first day of fall, which means that somehow we've survived another Texas summer and that frisky rejuvenation is at hand. I'd like to go out into my backyard, strip naked, and roll around in the grass like a Weimaraner puppy, but I think my neighbors might protest.

Love this! :rofl:

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Good Lord, someone left the insane asylum door open!:eeek: It is rainging less hard than it was earlier here but it still is wet and lousy! PU!

I rather enjoy it in the asylum, but it's good to get out every once in a while. :becky:
It's no longer rainging here or clousy. Bee-u-tee-full!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I rather enjoy it in the asylum, but it's good to get out every once in a while. :becky:
It's no longer rainging here or clousy. Bee-u-tee-full!
I hate clousy days too. :D
We got some rain all day yesterday, and now a cold front.
Can't get any better than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld