Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Overcast skies with occasional light showers, 60°F, hot coffee and fresh doughnuts from a local establishment. And a $1,900 bill for maintenance and repairs on my truck. :eek:hwell:

Wrenching is more fun than paying the mechanic. Of course as wild as some things can get out there in Southern California, you all probably still have those "mobile mechanics" that are topless, like at the car washes in some places....(talk about a wash and wax, ehhh?) !!!! LOL

Wrenching is more fun than paying the mechanic...
It used to be before I had back problems, and before you needed to plug your car into a supercomputer just to tell you you're low on windshield washer fluid. :mmph:

Actually, I took it in for an oil change, and as it turned out it also needed a major tune-up, two new engine mounts, and new bushings on the lower control arms on the front suspension. Of course, the labor was nearly three times the cost of the parts, but at least they threw in a free wash. lol

Wrenching is more fun than paying the mechanic. Of course as wild as some things can get out there in Southern California, you all probably still have those "mobile mechanics" that are topless, like at the car washes in some places....(talk about a wash and wax, ehhh?) !!!! LOL

Sounds like I need to move to Michigan! :D

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Yeah, but it rained overnight, so... The universe giveth, and the universe taketh away. [huh]

lol

We are expecting snow here.....( no secret we HATE snow).....well not hate it...just shoveling and sloshing around in it. Snow can be a good thing.....for Eskimos.....or for Snow Men....but not for me or my family.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
...but the NFL abideth forever. Bears sacked Cutler, and it is another cold overcast morning with coffee and listening to sports newz.:coffee:

Detroit.....gonna win this Sunday. I know they will win. Put all your money on Detroit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld