Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Wish I could report in on my VS, but USPS hasn't updated the tracking since Monday, and the 2-3 day Priority mail promise appears to have been broken.....

Here's hoping it'll magically appear before the end of the day.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Yeah Rusty, USPS tracking is spotty at best, so I wasn't necessarily surprised that it didn't update. I am surprised that I shipped a hat to Art first class mail which got to him faster than the hat he's shipping to me via priority mail! Of coursr it's probably some minor hitch, and in all likelihood, it will show up tomorrow. But as the song goes, the waiting is the hardest part.

RBH

Bartender
Hey J... I just did notice you said Priority mail.
I always use the 'regular' service and save money and get there without a hitch and get there rather quick.
The few times I did use Priority mail, there seemed to be a problem of some kind.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Dont worry about it, Jared - it's just a hat.

(Right, who am I kidding??!!)

:bounce:

Actually, I've alway found the Priority Mail service to be very reliable, but the tracking is a bit of a joke. I have packages that were delivered months ago, still in transit according to USPS.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Geeze, I fully expected to see yours up here today Jared. I can't explain USPS but then, I just received a package from Ed last night that he sent Express, on the 28thy of Dec. Hmm, they guarantee 2 days and it took 11. How odd.
Oh, David, I finished a black cherry Optimo surprise today, will try to get it out tomorrow. No worries, it's just a hat :)

smoothsailor

One of the Regulars
My hat arrived with slowmail finally,
it is worth the wait. I went for a dove wide ribbon, inspired by Rabbit, po-bob, and last man.
It's my 3th vs hat and super again, compaired to the sahara and blue smoke the dove felt is inbetween dose two. Tha sahare being the softest. I tend to wear my hats similar as Che Seabass brim up. I'm verry happy again with the new dove hat , thank u Art!
_MG_2855_edited-1_zps942c464e.jpg
[/IMG]
_MG_2847_edited-1_zps57483c4b.jpg
[/IMG]
_MG_2843_edited-1_zps24eba5e0.jpg
[/IMG]

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Smooth; Lovely new hat. Great dimensions and colors. You will have to share some pics of you wearing your VS's.

Speed; DYNAMITE! Bold, yet classy looking. Well done.

Best to all, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe