Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Deco/Nouveau Accessories

Mycroft

One Too Many
Wild Root said:
Say, some of that stuff is cool! The night-lights are kind of cool too.

Thanks for the link. :cheers1:

Root.

No prob, I was looking at there cigarette cases and they have a gun-metal one, just like James Bond, if you are a Bond book fan.

Mycroft

One Too Many
DanielJones said:
I see you finally decided to change your avatar. Looks very Dick Tracey.

Mozel Tov!

Dan

Mozel Tov to Ya as well and happy new year.

I don't scare anyone away now. ;) It is The Question, a kinda off-beat DC comics hero, based sorta on Dick Tracy.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Ah, I see. I collected mostly Marvel, Dark Horse & Image comics back in the day. A lot of John Byrne/Terry Austin stuff. Had collected a few DC titles like The Watchmen and some of the obscure WWII based comics. Cool avatar. Not so mysterious. Where did your other one come from anyway?

Cheers!

Dan

Mycroft

One Too Many
DanielJones said:
Ah, I see. I collected mostly Marvel, Dark Horse & Image comics back in the day. A lot of John Byrne/Terry Austin stuff. Had collected a few DC titles like The Watchmen and some of the obscure WWII based comics. Cool avatar. Not so mysterious. Where did your other one come from anyway?

Cheers!

Dan

The other is Sandman, a pulp, golden age comicbook hero from the 30's and 40's and they redid him several times afterwards. I am currently in the middle of the Watchman, it is a bit much to take in at once, because I have the graphic novel.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I still have my first printing of The Watchmen. It was out there even back then. Have a few of the Shadow from back in the late 80's too. I remember the Sandman. Have youever read Frank Millers Ronin. That one, I think, would make a great movie.

Cheers!

Dan

Mycroft

One Too Many
DanielJones said:
I still have my first printing of The Watchmen. It was out there even back then. Have a few of the Shadow from back in the late 80's too. I remember the Sandman. Have youever read Frank Millers Ronin. That one, I think, would make a great movie.

Cheers!

Dan

Naw, what is Ronin about?

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Ronin is a complicated story about a Japanese Demon and a Ronin trapped in a sword for several hundred years until released. The Ronin inhabits a man with no arms or legs but the man can control technology with his mind so the Ronin forms mechanical limbs for the body and sets out to destroy the Demon once and for all. That's just a glossing over, you can check it out here.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...4?v=glance&n=283155&n=507846&s=books&v=glance
The elements have a great potential for a movie.

Cheers!

Dan

Mycroft

One Too Many
DanielJones said:
Ronin is a complicated story about a Japanese Demon and a Ronin trapped in a sword for several hundred years until released. The Ronin inhabits a man with no arms or legs but the man can control technology with his mind so the Ronin forms mechanical limbs for the body and sets out to destroy the Demon once and for all. That's just a glossing over, you can check it out here.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...4?v=glance&n=283155&n=507846&s=books&v=glance
The elements have a great potential for a movie.

Cheers!

Dan

I will see, I a currently in the middle of about 10 books (non-comics).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally