Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fedora Lounge Launches a Magazine

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
the circle completes

I found Atomic magazine and thought "Wow, a magazine for people like me!", when it ended I looked for info on the 'net which lead me to the Fedora Lounge. Now MK is putting out a magazine for people like me.lol
You know I'll be buying it.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

jamespowers said:
Very nice. Can't wait to see it. Sam Raimi is an interesting character.

Regards to all,

J

He is a famous director who wears a suit and hat to work.

Sam_Raimi.jpg

SamRaimi.jpg

I for one would enjoy reading about him.

matei

One Too Many
Wow - "anxiously awaited" indeed!

If the media kit is anything to go by, I have a new fave magazine!

The media kit looks great! :eusa_clap

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Hat Life Today...7-26-06

THE FEDORA LOUNGE IS LAUNCHING A NEW MAGAZINE THAT COMBINES FASHION AND CULTURE

The Magazine, published by Key Publishing Group, will be called Classic Style. According to its founder Michael Key, this new glossy will be for the man or woman who values the good old days - yet has an affection for fashion and lifestyle trends that meet the present.

The good news is that this glossy will feature lots of hats; hat wearing, hat buying and hat sensibilities. If hats are a challenge to wear and to buy (that’s what we hear from consumers) then Classic Style hopes to dispel this mystery. The premiere issue will include a story called, "The Return of The Hat,” as well as a gallery of famous hat wearers.

“Classic Style will have feature stories on fashion and lifestyle trends and will focus on how to create a timeless look - from luxurious to low-key,” said the FedoraLounge.com creator.

Other things to note in this quarterly publication will be: historical context of clothing and accessories, fabric education, construction and fit issues, behind-the-scenes profiles, new products, and insights on choosing vintage goods. Columns will include: past style icons, travel, home d?©cor, nightlife, cars, movies and beauty, etc.

What is The Fedora Lounge?
The Fedora Lounge was created in May 2003 and has over 2600 members. Readers include: WWII re-enactors, hat lovers, classic car guys, swing dancers, classy dressers, history buffs, collectors of all kinds, and people who just love the Golden Era - All of whom love hats.”

”We are teaching a new generation the difference between cheap hats and a quality hats. Many of our readers end up ditching their cheap hats and and buying a $100+ hat. Many of our readers have hat collections. http://www.fedoralounge.com
www.thegoldenera.net
For information or ad rates contact Michael at: mk@fedoralounge.com

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
MK said:
The final Classic Style media kit has been added to the first post.

Enjoy!
you forgot to mention that you get to see mysterygal's legs in stockings in the media kit ;)
You've done such great work on this MK:eusa_clap ..can't wait to see the magazine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe