Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fedora Lounge Launches a Magazine

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
MK said:
In ten years of magazine publishing, I have never published an article that wasn't assigned by us first.

We have had writers that we work with pitch ideas.....and sometimes we will like it and green light it.

Sounds reasonable enough. Should I get my agent to contact your office?

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
UPDATE

My staff and I have put in a lot of time on Classic Style for the past two weeks. We have been defining the direction and scope of the editorial content. We are close to finishing a brochure to send to advertisers that should ship in another two weeks. We hope to have a teaser web site up soon.

By the end of July there will be an e-commerece site for selling books, videos and Fedora Lounge merchandise.

Exciting times. More to come....

MK said:
My staff and I have put in a lot of time on Classic Style for the past two weeks. We have been defining the direction and scope of the editorial content. We are close to finishing a brochure to send to advertisers that should ship in another two weeks. We hope to have a teaser web site up soon.

By the end of July there will be an e-commerece site for selling books, videos and Fedora Lounge merchandise.

Exciting times. More to come....

Classic Style sounds like it is going to launch like the Queen Mary and stay around just as long. :eusa_clap Sounds good to me. :D

Regards,

J

Caledonia

Practically Family
Wow! Totally missed this announcement. I'm also on the international subscribers list. MK you're a wonder!:eusa_clap

Mr. Jason

Familiar Face
Can FL members get a super secret special discount? We know the "guy in charge".

This really is great. I can't convince my wife to start reading FL so I'll just subscribe and just leave it in the regular places. She's always mentioning something she read in one of *my* issues of Esquire. I do hope there will be a "Powder Room" section.

Strider

One of the Regulars
I write for the Fedora Chronicles if you need a writer. Great news, to bood!:eusa_clap

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
IT WILL BE LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING !!!!

I will be so excited when that morning comes and the mail is about to arrive !!!!

christmas2.jpg

i can't wait till it gets here....

mark the shoeshine boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe